The new single website will showcase your stories about patient safety and quality improvement from across the province and provide you with access to news, resources and information about BC PSLS in an easier-to-navigate and more appealing format.
We are excited to offer you these improvements today, but these enhancements are just the beginning, and you can count on fresh new content as the site evolves!
Highlights of these changes include:
- Modern and clean design to improve readability, navigation and visual appeal
- Content reorganized and renamed to make it easier to find what you’re looking for
- Blog stories featured on the home page, front and centre, to strengthen the BC PSLS community and share stories about learning and improvement
- Prominent “BC PSLS Central” header, highlighting the new site as the ‘go to’ place for BC PSLS news, resources and information
- Live Twitter feed to keep you up-to-date on the latest news and conversations about patient safety
- New ‘Patient Safety Community’ section on the homepage to connect BC PSLS with other patient safety organizations
- Updated educational resources, which will continue to grow as we add more resources
Why have we done this work? A recurring message from our stakeholders was that our website was great for overall content and as a “brochure”, but that a more interactive site would be more interesting. In addition, our blog has become the most effective way to share stories and updates about what is happening around the province. We’ve combined the two websites and hope our visitors enjoy the new and improved version!
Tell us what you think. Contact Michelle firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments you have.