Thank you for helping us get started on our spring cleaning!
We received a ton of helpful feedback from over a hundred healthcare providers, leaders, and administrative/support staff in BC who completed our website survey last month. Now we are preparing to shake out the rugs, sweep away the dust, and make room for some cool new improvements to BCPSLS Central.
What did we learn?
- Those of you who read our blog stories and listen to our podcasts like them a lot
- We received lots of great suggestions for topics and resources you would like to see more of
- There are opportunities for us to improve the navigation and layout of our site
- Many survey respondents had not heard of our blog
So, what are we going to do about it?
- Keep up the good work! Our blog stories and podcasts received overwhelmingly positive feedback
- Explore the topics and resources you’ve suggested
- Continue to promote the site to the healthcare community
- Improve the layout and navigation of the site, so you can find what you need quickly
- Add more educational resources and tips
We are also delighted to announce our prize winner. Congratulations to Allison Scorrar at Vancouver Coastal Health for winning the $50 Cineplex gift card!
Of course, we continue to welcome your feedback and suggestions. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Thanks, again, to all of you who took the time to complete the survey. The BCPSLS Central website is an important component of our mission to make healthcare safer by fostering a culture of safety, shared learning, and continuous system improvement.
And we couldn’t do it without you!