As 2016 approaches, we look back at the amazing year we’ve had and we’re thankful to all of you for your support along the way.
During the past year our team has been working hard with stakeholders from across the province to improve BC PSLS – from specialty report forms and related projects to unique partnerships and collaborations – and this work will continue into next year. We also look forward to sharing more of your patient safety success stories and we already have a line-up of great stories to tell you about in the new year.
From all of us at Central Office, we wish you and your loved ones a joyful and safe holiday season!
- FHA – Tammy Simpson Tammy.Simpson@fraserhealth.ca
- FHA – Jyoti Ladhar Jyoti.Ladhar@fraserhealth.ca
- IH – Andrew Hiob Andrew.Hiob@interiorhealth.ca
- Island Health – Jennie Aitken Jennifer.Aitken@viha.ca
- Island Health – Meagan Tollefson Meagan.Tollefson@viha.ca
- NH – Shawn Smith Shawn.Smith@northernhealth.ca
- PHC – Sarah Carriere firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHSA – Krystal Kersch Krystal.Kersch@phsa.ca
- VCH – Terri Aitken Terri.Aitken@vch.ca